CLI Session for RADIUS

Sudarshan Soma sudarshan12s at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:16:47 CET 2018

Hi, I have included nsswitch.conf , nscd daemon to resolve userid mappings.
I see there were some attempts to write NSS modules,

libnss-radius with these functions, Please suggest, if RADIUS server can
support returning this information without even authentication.

*enum nss_status _nss_radius_getpwnam_r(const char *name, struct
passwd *result, char *buffer, size_t buflen);*

any pointers will help.

Regards,
Soma