Freeradius 3.0.16 installation failure

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 16 16:14:51 CEST 2018

On Jun 16, 2018, at 10:10 AM, Javier Escalante <Javier.Escalante at bwireless.eu> wrote:
> I’m struggling with the installation in Ubuntu 18. Can anybody tell me how
> to solve it and be able to start it?

  Follow the instructions in the top-level INSTALL.rst file.

> root at be3:/etc/freeradius/3.0# /etc/freeradius/3.0/radiusd.conf[653]: Failed
> reading directory /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/: No such file or
> directory

  You didn't follow the instructions in the INSTALL.rst file.

  And, you didn't say what you did.

  e.g. Your question is "I did something secret that I won't tell you, and it didn't work.  How do I fix it?"

  We have no idea what you did, so the only possible advice is to follow the documentation.