EAP-AKA' server realization.

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Oct 3 10:27:41 CEST 2018

> On Oct 3, 2018, at 3:11 PM, Ananth <anant.konchada at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am new to EAP protocol trying to develop EAP-AKA' server functionality.
> May i know if FreeRadius already support Server functionality for EAP-AKA'?
> If so where can i find functionality details with Source code.

Yes. The eap-aka module implements both EAP-AKA and EAP-AKA'.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_aka/rlm_eap_aka.c

It can't currently do session resumption, though the PRFs are implemented.  ID negotiation is also a work in progress.

If you decide to tackle either of those issues please discuss it here first.

-Arran