FR v2 database structure and content

Hatem Sabrey hatem.sabrey at afkar.net.ly
Thu Oct 4 13:13:49 CEST 2018

Thank you Matthew for the information,

i have been in the GitHub and got the schemas but for the sake fast deploy the Proof of concept of my idea i want to know the description of each table n the Database.

for example if i want to get the number of users logged-in per each NAS par day, in which table i will find this information?
--
Best Regards