Adding Testcases to modules

shivu prasad shivaprasad2452 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:05:25 CEST 2018

Hi Alan,

Thanks for help I able to run default test suite.
configure
- make
- make test (not tests)
worked after some ssl fix.

Now I want to add testcases to my new module
can you help me, what steps  or config I need to do for adding testcases tp
my module.
Here is my understanding

- Create module in src/tests/modules (I am referring the files module).
- Do I need to add entry or need config change to make them run.

Regards,
Shivaprasad