FREERADIUS COMPILING ERROR

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 10 17:29:42 CET 2019

On Jan 8, 2019, at 1:31 PM, Onur GURSOY <onurgursoygyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> I started in debug mode and i attached relevant output.
> However,
> i close  modules which is in instantiate at radiusd.conf step by step
> first i close  exec
> then, first i close  expr
> then, first i close  expiration
> and then ...
> so it didnt find any module
> But i think i have already all necessary lib
> i attached my lib list
>
> i think it couldnt lib dynamically but why ?

  There's much magic required to statically link the server, and still make it look like it's dynamically linked.

  The solution is to use a non-Windows platform, unfortunately.  That way you get dynamic linking.

  We're not going to do changes to v2 at this point.  And unless you can come up with patches for v3, we're not going to spend time debugging it ourselves.  There are just too many other, higher priority things to work on.