Commit report for v3.0.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Tue Jan 29 01:00:02 CET 2019

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======

if not otherwise specified, set maximum TLS version to 1.2.

If TLS 1.4 is defined, we just use TLS 1.2.  As we have no idea
what to do for TLS 1.4.

If TLS 1.3 is defined, we use TLS 1.2.  Because the standards
for EAP-TLS are not finished yet.  Much less those for TTLS and
PEAP.

Alan T. DeKok at 2019-01-28T13:35:51Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/tls.c