TMPL_TYPE_LITERAL has non-zero bytes in its data union

Geaaru geaaru at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:34:41 CEST 2019

Hi,
I had investigate a bit on this and it's very weird.
I revert the code of the tag 3.0.17 that is now in production and where
code with PAP/CHAP condition works perfectly, but now with the same
3.0.17 in upgraded rootfs I receive the same error.
I fear that could be related to some library used by Freeradius.
Between the differences I have:
- glibc-2.28  (works)    => glibc-2.29 (doesn't work)- json-c-
0.12            => json-c-0.13.1- talloc-2.1.14          => talloc-
2.2.0
Is there a specific library that is used by unlang parser? Could be
related to glibc or talloc?