TMPL_TYPE_LITERAL has non-zero bytes in its data union

Geaaru geaaru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:05:06 CEST 2019

Hi,
this issue is on 3.0.x branch (not tested on master branch) and I don't
use libkqueue.
I downgrade to talloc-2.1.14 (also 2.1.9) and I have the same issue.
But it seems that happens only if it's enabled -Xx debug. If I disable
debug freeradius bootstrap correctly.So, probably this means that I'm
not sure that libraries currently in production haven't the issue
because debug is disabled.
But I'm sure that this configuration in the past worked correctly also
with debug. It's very weird.
I executed a test also with tagged version 3.0.16 and 3.0.15 and I
reproduced the same issue.
I will investigate a bit on FreeRadius parser for try to indentify the
issue.