Current status of freeradius v4

Jan-Frederik Rieckers rieckers+freeradius-devel at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jul 26 15:04:36 CEST 2019

I'll set up a set of docker containers to test some different use cases
I can imagine when dealing with RADIUS proxying in eduroam.

Probably this will take the next week, when I'm ready I'll post a link
where you can try out all these things.

With the current master I still have the problem that, if I omit the
"if (updated)"-Section freeradius sends out Access-Reject when getting
an Access-Challenge. When I put the "if(updated)" section there, it
sends out the Access-Challenge, but with incorrect Message Authenticator
and I haven't foud a way to tell my check script to ignore the Message
Authenticator, so I haven't tested it further yet.

I currently can't post the radius debug output, I'll probably do that in
a few days, when I had the time to create a setup without any production
secrets inside the configuration.

Greetings
Jan-Frederik Rieckers