Commit report for v3.0.x branch
The git bot
announce at freeradius.org
Sat Nov 9 01:00:02 CET 2019
New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)
radsqlrelay changes backported to v3.0.x (#3112)
* radsqlrelay: actually do something in debug mode
* radsqlrelay systemd watchdog (#2922)
* radsqlrelay: Clean up strict and warnings pragmas
The modules we use are clean so ensure that these pragmas apply to
* radsqlrelay: Add support for systemd watchdogs
systemd can terminate (and restart) the service if it stops providing
watchdogs for a defined interval.
* radsqlrelay: Don't get stuck processing the same broken SQL statements
If the file contains a broken SQL statement then it is continually
retried with a 1 sec delay.
Restarting the radsqlrelay will replay the entire file (which could get
stuck even earlier due to duplicate key fields).
We instead continue when we encounter a failing statement unless the
failure was the result of a database disconnect in which case it is
resumed once the connection is available.
Terry Burton (via Arran Cudbard-Bell)@2019-11-08T21:02:09Z
This commit summary was generated @2019-11-09T00:00:02Z by lgfeed version 0.00 (https://github.com/arr2036/lgfeed).
More information about the Freeradius-Devel