Updating user's quota with every accounting request

Adam Mohamed adam.mohamed at hoopoe.digital
Sun Feb 23 10:34:50 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

Here's my use case, I'm limiting quota on users but that only happens with
the authorize section, but once the user is logged in, I don't get to run
the authorize section again so what I would like to do is check for user's
usage everytime he sends an accounting request.. I just want to do an SQL
query to sum his acctinputoctets and acctoutputoctets and if its > specific
attribute in a radgroupcheck row, the user should be rejected or EVEN
better add something to the reply attributes that is being sent with the
accounting request with the remaining quota he is allowed to use like
ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets := remaining quota..

Just let me know how to write the queries and where if you know and I'd be
so grateful, thanks in advance.

Regards,