Commit report for v3.0.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Wed May 6 02:00:02 CEST 2020

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
rlm_sql_mongo: Added support for aggregation pipelines to findAndModify

Benjamin Thompson (via Alan DeKok)@2020-05-05T18:34:06Z
Files modified:
	* raddb/mods-available/sql
	* src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mongo/rlm_sql_mongo.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/4b614008d6f25b4a7ed628d85119ee7db543dd46
======
MariaDB sqlippools: New SP that emulates SKIP LOCKED using "user locks"

If we're careful we can emulate the SKIP LOCKED pragma by using user locks with
names based on the framedipaddress.

Testing shows greatly improved throughput largely due to preventing thread
starvation under highly concurrent load.

Terry Burton (via Alan DeKok)@2020-05-05T13:14:59Z
Files modified:
	* raddb/mods-config/sql/ippool/mysql/procedure-no-skip-locked.sql
	* raddb/mods-config/sql/ippool/mysql/procedure.sql

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/719a05cb6683b9ae2de045135f5bb378bc3d4520
======
radmin: Add capability to show more about the home servers

Now we can know the home server name and if is dynamic or no.

e.g:

radmin> show home_server list all

Jorge Pereira (via Alan DeKok)@2020-05-05T13:05:39Z
Files modified: