(4) eap_tls: ERROR: TLS Alert write:fatal:unexpected_message

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 16 01:13:24 CEST 2021

On Apr 15, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Michel Verhagen <mike at guruce.com> wrote:

>> You have to get it from Github, and build it yourself.
> As I said; I am a n00b when it comes to Linux. Are there any instructions somewhere I can follow on how to do this on FreeBSD?

  The server comes with instructions on how to build it.  There are more instructions on the Wiki.  Typically the process is:

./configure
make
make install

  It would be likely worth your while to build a version first using the FreeBSD package system.  That will install many of the dependencies needed by the server.