Adding Cleartext-Password for EAP requests (new module development)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 11 16:00:07 CEST 2021

On Aug 11, 2021, at 9:57 AM, Suneth Kariyawasam <sunethnk at gmail.com> wrote:
> During authorization, my module knows the Cleartext-Password user has
> submitted to send towards OpenIAM, Is there a way to add that to the
> request.

  The server comes with plenty of API documentation, and thousands of lines of code.  I suggest going through it and reading it.

  If your module is going to be Open Sourced, then we can add it to FreeRADIUS, and help to maintain it.  If the module is proprietary, then you're getting paid to develop it, and asking us to help you for free.