Query on UDP proxy socket using freeradius version 3.0.16

saurabha badhai saurabha.badhai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:40:18 UTC 2023

It's like

 freeradius <-> loadbalancer <-> AAA

Based on proxy udp src port load balancer map the request to a AAA, so if a
src port is mapped to AAA1 for few initial access request and
access-challenge before accept, if next request get proxied with a new src
port then load balancer sends to a different AAA, may be AAA2 which reject
it.

Because of freeradius udp port change request get rejected.

That's why I asked this query ita related to freeradius.

Thanks,
Saurabha