XP supplicant and Secure Cerficate acceptance

jck-freeradius at southwestern.edu jck-freeradius at southwestern.edu
Mon Aug 1 22:37:58 CEST 2005

I am running FreeRadius 1.0.4 and using XP supplicants.  My problem
is after authenticating against FreeRadius, XP asks me to OK
the server certificate.

I do not want to manually validate the server certificate.  XP should be able
to validte the certificate by itself, as long as the cert has been issued by
a valid Certificate Authority.  I have tried using certs from DigiCert and
Verisign.

Does anyone else see this same problem?  How can this step be automated so that
my users are not requried this additional click?

--johnk