slipstream and freeradius Reply-Message

Paul Knibbs paulk at oea.com.au
Wed Aug 3 09:11:46 CEST 2005

I want to be able to specify a Reply-Message attribute which is passed to
slipstream, which in turn picks up an replymsgs file. However, I only want
this to happen when the login fails. Everything I do seems to make it return
a Reply-message only when it is successful.

I am using freeradius, mysql and slipstream 4.0.127. I have basic
authentication working ok. What I am trying to do is create custom failure
messages for each user

 <http://www.nitroglobal.com/clickthru.cgi?id=outside>

Nitro Web Accelerator works in conjunction with acceleration servers on the
Internet to provide dial-up users with the ability to rapidly access Web
pages and e-mail, and to download files much faster than would otherwise be
the case."