Accepting all users in PEAP

Pedro Ribeiro pribeiro-bulk at net.ipl.pt
Fri Aug 5 19:04:11 CEST 2005

Hello freeradius-users,

  I'm trying to make life easier for users that don't configure
  well the access to our wireless network or are using the wrong
  credentials.

  My idea was to always accept them, but force them to some special
  network (Vlan) that for every web access redirects them to a page
  explaining the problem (yes I know Reply-Message is meant to this,
  but unfortunately Windows doesn't show the message to users ...)

  I've made some tests to this without success ...

  Does anyone have a similar setup that could give-me some tips
  (example configuration) ?

  Thanks!

  Note: Our Wireless Network is based in Cisco AP1230G APs with
  FreeRADIUS doing the AAA and getting the users credentials from a
  MySQL Backend.
  Authentication EAP/PEAP/MSCHAPv2 or EAP/TTLS/PAP
  For curious people here goes the URL for some extra information:
  http://www.net.ipl.pt/index.php?id=19 ( in Portuguese )

--
Best regards,
 Pedro                          mailto:pribeiro-bulk at net.ipl.pt