Removing Authentication

Robin robin at coptalk.com
Sat Aug 6 00:13:57 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have just started using freeradius and have managed to setup access by
username/password to my hotspot controller with mysql as the backend.  It
works fine and even sends back the session-timeout (1 hour for testing) so
my controller forces users to re-authenticate.  I created a few perl
scripts for managing my customers, removing users from the rad tables after
their time expires or else people could just login again and get another
hour.  Is this a correct way to manage users, or is there a method using
accounting modules to prevent people from logging in after their time has
expired?

Thank you for any assistance,

Robin