Hi. Windows RADIUS server died.

Derrick MacPherson dmacpherson at mainframe.ca
Tue Aug 9 22:47:29 CEST 2005

I just got asked to try and get a freeradius server running ASAP. I got
it installed on a freebsd 5.4 box that I had just finished getting squid
running on, not implemented yet still testing.

I see freeradius can use ntlm_auth as well, though I'm not clear on it's
syntax. I have squid using the same authentication criteria as the
radius server was using, that was based upon being in certain group. Can
freeradius support this as well? My syntax in squid:

ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp --require-membership
-of=S-1-5-21-1058564242-1277044956-825688854-1337 Domain Group (2)

Can someone save me with a quick example or am I off to read and google?