Hotspot snmp problem

Robin robin at coptalk.com
Thu Aug 11 21:00:17 CEST 2005

Hi again,

Is there anyway to test for Simultaneous use without checkrad?  I have read
past posts about using an sql only method and I understand this has it's
own problems.  However, if anyone has any docs which could help me out it's
appreciated.  Ideally I would like to have checkrad speak to the AP and
it's probably possible except snmpwalk'ing the device does not appear to
provide user login information.

Thanks again for all the help,

Robin