About nastype and Checkrad

Felix Chang felix836 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 04:14:02 CEST 2005

Sorry.. just something very confuse. I am using a
FreeBsd computer as my NAS, may I know what is the
nastype for this NAS? Is it "other"? I know when the
nastype is "other", the radius server won't call for
the checkrad. Therefore, if I want to use the checkrad
to check for the simultaneous-use, what should I do?
Do I really need to modify the script in the
checkrad?? Any reference on how to modify the script
in the checkrad? I am seeking it for a long time
already through the internet but nothing was found. It
is not much information about the checkrad. Please
knidly reply. Thanks!

Regards

Felix