Required Clarification

raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com raghavendra.sadaramachandra at wipro.com
Fri Aug 19 12:34:21 CEST 2005

Hi All,

    As I am using freeRADIUS I would like to know few of the following
things.

1)       What is the maximum length of username and password allowed in
freeRADIUS ?

2)       What is the maximum number of users allowed to authenticate? I
mean, how many users does it maintains in its database?

3)       How does it maintains database does it uses SQL, if so ?
whether it provides any alternative to maintain database of username and
password ? for example like by using files..... etc.

4)       Is there any necessity or possibility to use secondary RADIUS
server ?

 Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Raghu