freeradius proxy question

freeradius at reshetar.us freeradius at reshetar.us
Sat Aug 20 22:17:57 CEST 2005

> freeradius at reshetar.us wrote:
>> Greetings.  I am using freeradius and want to do the following:
>> 1.  proxy authentication to a secondary server for two-factor
>> authentication
>> 2.  if the user is authenticated via the home server, add attributes via
>> definitions from the local freeradius server from a sql database
>
>   See postauth_query.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
>From what I can tell, that only enters
accounting data into the database.  is there something I am missing?

The other thing I don't get:  I ran radiusd in debug mode, and saw the
following line:

SELECT
radgroupreply.id,radgroupreply.GroupName,radgroupreply.Attribute,radgroupreply.Value,radgroupreply.op
 FROM radgroupreply,usergroup WHERE usergroup.Username = 'xxxxx' AND
usergroup.GroupName = radgroupreply.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupreply.id

This query select the attributes that I want to have sent back.  However,
the reply detail logs show that the attributes are not sent.

The only thing I can think of is that the user I am testing with is a
memmber of several groups and only one of them has attributes to return at
the moment.

Thanks