best place for logic - users file or custom module?

Tariq Rashid tariq.rashid at uk.easynet.net
Tue Aug 23 17:58:59 CEST 2005

is python more stable than the support for perl? i have much more experience
in python than perl.

also is the "perl/python" stuff persistent - or is the interpreter invoked
for every request? i am asking as i think this is the main reason for
Radiator's performance issues - in theory even a big interpreter loaded into
RAM should run fine ... but I suspect something inefficent is happening with
Radiator.

tariq rashid