ldap_connections_number

Benedikt Panzer benedikt.panzer at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Aug 23 18:29:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

it seems to me the FR doesn't open as many connections as in
ldap_connections_number specified.
Even tough there are many RADIUS requests in the queue (they have to be)
and I allowed 50 connections to the ldap server FR opens justs 1 or 2. Why?

That wouldn't bother me usually. But my ldap server delays responses
when the password was wrong. And because FR uses only so few parallel
connections also those requests with correct passwords are affected and
delayed. That's why I'd really apreciate if FR used more connections. Is
there a chance?

Thanks a lot, Benedikt

--
Benedikt Panzer