piping radacct details to a script

marc racal mafracal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:57:20 CEST 2005

On 8/24/05, Alan DeKok <aland at ox.org> wrote:
> marc racal <mafracal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >   What log file?  There are many.
> >
> > radacct details logs.
>
>   Thanks for keeping your answer as short and as cryptic as possible.
> It really gives people incentive to answer you.
>
>   1) The only reference to "radacct" in the server is in SQL.
>
>   2) there is no "details" log file
>
>   3) I can guess what you're trying to do
>
>   4) If my guess is right, the answer is in the documentation and examples

i meant the logs under this directory
/var/log/freeradius/radacct/some-ip-address/.  this format is due to
the configuration which is found in the the radiusd.conf file, set as:

detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d

thus, the term "detail" which i was referring to.

-marc
--
Get Firefox! http://tinyurl.com/cocg2
The browser you can trust.