salt-encrypted VSAs?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Aug 25 20:24:33 CEST 2005

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Mork?= <bjorn at mork.no> wrote:
> My problem seems to be that FreeRADIUS will only encrypt string or
> octet values, while Juniper has defined salt encrypted integer and
> ipaddr VSAs too.

  Try setting "encrypt=2" for attribute 59.  That should work there.

  For the non-string attributes, it may be possible to patch
src/lib/radius.c to decrypt them, too.  I wouldn't be surprised if the
patch was only a few lines.

  But either you need C experience to write the patch, or you need to
supply the packet data to someone who can write the patch.