MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No

Jamie Crawford crawford at cmsu1.cmsu.edu
Wed Aug 31 17:31:29 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to have a local user in my users file called "guest" password "guest".  If the user is not "guest" forward on the user to domain authentication.  I'm having trouble when authenticating "guest" when it comes to the mchap authentication, although I have the "MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No", it still runs the ntlm_auth command against my domain controllers, which I don't have a "guest" account, and I don't want a "guest" account on my dc's, so it automatically rejects because I dont have a "guest" account on my domain.  If I comment out the ntlm_auth command in radiusd.conf, it works fine, but of course my domain authentication doesn't work now.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks,
jamie

guest User-Password == "guest", MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No, Filter-Id =Filter-Id =enterasys:version=1:policy=guest_basic"

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        Filter-Id = "enterasys:version=1:policy=faculty_staff",
        Fall-Through = 1

Redhat AS4
Freeradius 1.0.4
Supplicants XP SP1,SP2
PEAP
NT4 DOMAINS

Jamie Crawford, MCSE RHCT Network Analyst I
Information Services
Central Missouri State University
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:6605434357