IPv6 Support

Paulo Alexandre Caceres Ferreira caceres at alumni.ipt.pt
Fri Dec 2 09:16:27 CET 2005

Hi again,

How I can test IPv6 Freeradius authentication?
You know any IPv6 RADIUS client to interact with Freeradius and perform an
IPv6 authentication?

In IPv4 I find many clients, but to IPv6, I don't found any clients yet.

Please reply to me where I can get the client used to test CVS Freeradius
IPv6 authentication, and others if they exist.

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Ferreira

./Caceres