Accounting proxy to multiple hosts

Deon van der Merwe deonvandermerwe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:21:10 CET 2005

Hi,

I have successfully been running freeradius as an accounting proxy.
Next step is to be able to proxy to multiple hosts... actually it will
be a proxy to the real RADIUS server and then (what I can only
describe as...) replication of the accounting messages to at least 2
other servers.

- I only want the response from the real RADIUS server to be sent back
to the originator
- the responses from the other (replication) servers can be dropped/ignored

Is this possible to do?
Is there some better options that you might know of?