Fall-through and different NAS IP Settings

Jonathan De Graeve Jonathan.De.Graeve at imelda.be
Mon Dec 5 10:11:23 CET 2005

>> I'm just asking this for my understanding, am I still going to want
to >>use Client-IP-Address even though from what I can see here, the
NAS-IP-
>> Address attribute is appearing within the output of debugging?

>  I would suggest using Client-IP-Address, unless you know that the
>NAS will always send that attribute with that value.

>  As for why it doesn't match, I'm not sure.  Try editing the "users"
>file entry to see if you can narrow down the problem.

How do you explain this then?

I have a NAS that DOESN'T sent NAS-IP-Address attribute to the radius
server (only nas-identifier) but all my huntgroups based on
NAS-IP-Address work without any problem...

Is this then somewhere in the code?

If (!NAS-IP-Address && Client-IP-Address)
NAS-IP-Address = Client-IP-Address

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve