(no subject)

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 20:55:49 CET 2005

I'm using FreeRadius (with mysql) to authenticate VPN
users on a PIX.  I have multiple vpngroups setup on
the PIX and want to be able to assign users in the
radius database to specific vpngroups on the PIX.

For instance, I have a username 'bob' in radcheck
(mysql). Bob can use any valid vpngroup (setup on the
PIX) and then authenticate (via radius) with his 'bob'
username and successfully connect.  -- not exactly
what I had in mind.  Bob should only be able to
connect to vpngroup 'usersvpn' and not 'adminsvpn'.  I
figured there must be an attribute to get this to
work?  Anyone have any success doing this with a PIX
in the picture?