attrs file

Chuck chuck at pathworx.com
Wed Dec 7 04:35:28 CET 2005

I have a need on one of my radius servers to pass every reply attribute my
realms I proxy for send up to me regardless of what they are. I then pass
these replies upstream. Everything I read describing the default 'realm' in
the attrs file mention adding attributes I want to pass on. However in this
one instance I would have to list every dictionary attribute. Is there not a
way to tell radius to pass everything, maybe with a * on a single line or
maybe nothing in the default section? Or must I list every single one?

--

Chuck