attrs file

Chuck chuck at pathworx.com
Wed Dec 7 12:01:57 CET 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 12:56 am, Alan DeKok wrote:

now why didn't i see that yesterday? guess i was reading too much :)

thank you kind sir!

Chuck

> Chuck <chuck at pathworx.com> wrote:
> > I have a need on one of my radius servers to pass every reply attribute my
> > realms I proxy for send up to me regardless of what they are. I then pass
> > these replies upstream. Everything I read describing the default 'realm'
in
> > the attrs file mention adding attributes I want to pass on. However in
this
> > one instance I would have to list every dictionary attribute. Is there not
> > way to tell radius to pass everything, maybe with a * on a single line or
> > maybe nothing in the default section? Or must I list every single one?
>
>   Don't use the "attrs" module.  The default in the server is to pass
> all of the attributes.  The attrs module filters out attributes.
>
>   Alan Dekok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Chuck

"Windows?? You mean the thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a
sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a
four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't
stand one bit of competition? Oh, that..." -- Lee Clarke