A draft of a complete howto of my chilli experience.

Christophe Gravier christophe.gravier at univ-st-etienne.fr
Thu Dec 15 10:53:11 CET 2005

Hello,

I wrote a little "how to" of what I have done in order to make chilli
working, regarding my configuration.

Because it involves several services (apache ssl, freeradius, ldap, sql,
..) I didn't really find a suitable complete how to for my needs.
That's the reason why I wrote mine (in french sorry) but then translated
it into english and posted it to ChilliSpot forum
(http://www.chillispot.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3035#3035).

Just feel free to add your comment to get it improved and share your
opinion.

Regards,

Christophe.

--
Christophe Gravier
Laboratoire DIOM, groupe SATIn - Doctorant