Freeradius and LDAP : to be continued

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Thu Dec 15 17:51:33 CET 2005

Hello

I have a chillispot that works with OpenLDAP
on a Debian box

here are the modifications in radiusd.conf I wrote

# Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
         #
         #  This module definition allows you to use LDAP for
         #  authorization and authentication (Auth-Type := LDAP)
         #
         #  See doc/rlm_ldap for description of configuration options
         #  and sample authorize{} and authenticate{} blocks
         ldap {
                 server = "your.ldap.server"
                 basedn = "ou=Person,dc=domain,dc="
                 #filter = "(posixAccount)(uid=%u))"
                 filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
                 # base_filter = "(objectclass=radiusprofile)"
                 access_attr = "uid"

                 # Mapping of RADIUS dictionary attributes to LDAP
                 # directory attributes.
                 dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
                 ldap_connections_number = 5

hope this helps
--
Cordialement