Client-IP-Address in detail files

freeradius at list.coretech.ro freeradius at list.coretech.ro
Mon Dec 19 23:23:05 CET 2005

see in line comments please.

Alan DeKok wrote:

>freeradius at list.coretech.ro" <freeradius at list.coretech.ro> wrote:
>

>>is there something different ? how can I add "Client-IP-Address"
>>attribute back to the detail files ?
>>

>  For now, source code patches.

I am interested to know if this is the intended functionality, or it
will revert to the way it was in the past. I have an application that
processes this files and depends of the "Client-IP-Address" attribute. I
want to prepare for 1.1.0 release.

>>and something else. where can I find the syntax of the "listen"
>>directive ? (to remove bind_address and port directives)
>>

>  Huh?  What do you mean by that?

I am searching for a doc or example, currently I have "bind_address = *"
and "port = 0" and I do not know how to convert them to "listen" :)

thanks,
Razvan Radu