Changing default reply from server when denied using Login-Time

Drew S. Dupont dsdupont at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:52:02 CET 2005

How can you change the default reply message sent back from the
server when a user tries to login outside the allowed time? I am
specifically asking about the message:

Reply-Message = "You are calling outside your allowed timespan\r\n"

that is returned when trying to login when using the Login-Time
parameter for a user. I understand there is a "Reply-Message" field
one can use in the user record. However, in our system it is only
used when they are deactivated by the admin/manager and should not be
populated otherwise. Is the only solution to recompile the freeradius
server with that message changed? Or am I missing some param. or file
where it could be changed?

Thank you,
Drew Dupont
   Drew S. Dupont		           dsdupont at alumni.indiana.edu
   AIM: NetWhizOne		           FWD #: 271144
   YIM: dsdupont