DialupAdmin gives Blank Pages

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Dec 22 06:50:25 CET 2005

> I've been fighting with this problem for a couple of days.
> Searched everywhere I can think of on the net. According to
> the docs it should just work.

I had this EXACT prob and it drove me insane, but I eventually solved it:

Here's your problem (if it is indeed the same cause) - Your PHP instance
does not have the mysql module loaded/compiled in. Have a look at your
php.ini in the extensions stanza, and make sure that the extension line that
loads mysql.so is uncommented/present.

This is an utterly baffling one and the interface does NOT spit any useful
errors at all - If I get time, I will submit a patch that detects this and
throws useful errors to prevent this happening for others.

Cheers,

	Fenn.