Windows WPA

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:52:29 CET 2005

The other alternative is to use a third party 802.1x supplicant with a
decent GINA module.  This behaves *exactly* as you want.  It accepts the
users' credentials at the windows login, stops the windows login process,
logs the user into the network, then returns control to windows to login the
user to the AD.  I've been doing this with EAP-TTLS/PAP to an AD backend
with LDAP (no NTLM :-) for a while.

Rgds,

Guy