Error in Radius.log

LeRoy DeVries dutch1918 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:39:39 CET 2005

On Monday 26 December 2005 06:15, Markus Krause wrote:
> Zitat von LeRoy DeVries <dutch1918 at gmail.com>:
> > I'm getting the following error in the radius log and don't know how to
> > handle
> > it. I assume it's handled somewhere within the radius.conf file but I
> > can't find anything about it.
> >
> > Sun Dec 25 09:28:07 2005 : Error: rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair:
> > Unknown attribute "Max-All-Session"
>
> add a line to your dictionary file (on suse:  /etc/raddb/dictionary):
> ATTRIBUTE Max-All-Session 3000 integer

Thanks Markus... Now I'm getting the following

Mon Dec 26 08:13:56 2005 : Error: radiusd.conf: "SQL" modules aren't allowed
in 'authenticate' sections -- they have no such method.

If I remove the sql from that section it doesn't complain. How does sql handle
this. Also as a side note, I tried logging on using a wireless client and the
loggin in "failed" both on the sql ( database is populated) and USERS
(uncommented "steve")  but I can't find any logs on why.

FWIW I am using Chillispot for a captive portal which uses a SSL web interface
for the radius server which I config to use sql database and the USERS file.
The database was made from phpMyPrepaid.