Error in Radius.log

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Mon Dec 26 20:41:25 CET 2005

Zitat von LeRoy DeVries <dutch1918 at gmail.com>:
> On Monday 26 December 2005 06:15, Markus Krause wrote:
> > Zitat von LeRoy DeVries <dutch1918 at gmail.com>:
> > > I'm getting the following error in the radius log and don't know how to
> > > handle
> > > it. I assume it's handled somewhere within the radius.conf file but I
> > > can't find anything about it.
> > >
> > > Sun Dec 25 09:28:07 2005 : Error: rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair:
> > > Unknown attribute "Max-All-Session"
> >
> > add a line to your dictionary file (on suse:  /etc/raddb/dictionary):
> > ATTRIBUTE Max-All-Session 3000 integer
> >

> Thanks Markus... Now I'm getting the following
>
> Mon Dec 26 08:13:56 2005 : Error: radiusd.conf: "SQL" modules aren't allowed
> in 'authenticate' sections -- they have no such method.
yes, it is not intended to be used in this section ;-) i hope i did not use this
in the example config file i sent you!

> If I remove the sql from that section it doesn't complain. How does sql
> handle
> this. Also as a side note, I tried logging on using a wireless client and the
> loggin in "failed" both on the sql ( database is populated) and USERS
> (uncommented "steve")  but I can't find any logs on why.
what says freeradius if started in debug mode (freeradius -XA) ?
and what says radtest?

regards
   markus
Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de