Error in Radius.log

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Dec 27 00:02:09 CET 2005

Zitat von LeRoy DeVries <dutch1918 at gmail.com>:
> On Monday 26 December 2005 12:41, Markus Krause wrote:
> I'm finally making progress. Now I'm getting the following:
>
> modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
> auth: type Local
> auth: user supplied User-Password does NOT match local User-Password
> auth: Failed to validate the user.
>
> even though the password that I entered in the login is correct.
i am not an expert but it seems that you (or some module) sets auth-type to
local. what does your authorize and authenticate sections in radiusd.conf look
like?

regards,
  markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de