no response from server on other machine

yao guoxian yaoguoxian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:51:33 CET 2005

>   If the server doesn't respond on localhost, then either it isn't
>running, or you edited the configuration files to break it.

> Alan DeKok.
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    The fact is Radius works correctly on the localmachine (the same machine
on which FreeRadius 1.0.5 was installed).However, when a authentication
request was sent to Radius Server from the other machine. The request got no
response. I don't know the reason.
     Can you give me a detail on how to resovle the problem?