Multiple reply items of the same name.

Rich Marriner richard at maingear.net
Sat Dec 31 02:14:59 CET 2005

Hello,

I have done a little bit of research on this before I posted.  I have
found other posts relating to this subject but I believe have minimal
relevance in this situation, since most of the posts say that this
behavior should be working without patching above v0.4.
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2001-December/003670.html
I am running 1.0.5. The problem is with sending multiple reply
attributes with the same name from the sql module.

It appears my "authorize_group_reply_query" setting in sql.conf does
indeed have the op field in the query.  I have also changed the "op"
field in the DB to "+=" for the attribute I want as stated on this page
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Rlm_sql

The attribute I am trying to get working is the Ascend-Data-Filter.

Thank You!
--
Richard Marriner II                Maingear.Net
Sr. Network Consultant          I.T. Consulting