RFC Info

Jeff Fern freeradius at fcse.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 15:53:46 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I am using freeRadius as a proxy server for requests, however instead of
proxying with user at realm, I am using:

DEFAULT User-Name =~ "12357.*", Proxy-To-Realm := "Realm"

with a regular expression for the start of the username (there will be
several of these lines).

Can anyone advise me if (and where) the ability to do this is actually in
the Radius RFC, and therefore must be supported by other Radius servers,
or if it is an extra feature of freeRadius?

Any info on this would be gratefully recieved,

Regards,

-Jeff Fern