Freeradius/MySql problem

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Sat Jul 2 19:10:30 CEST 2005

I currently run ver.0.9.3

I have MySql database that is used with FreeRadius.

What were are having a problem with is that if the
user logs in with UPPER-NAME or lower-name
either one works.

I have tried lower_user & lower_pass before/after/no
and the radius system still authenticates all UPPER-CASE.

With this we are getting double billed by our wholesale
provider because they run unix based also and it sees
both as valid log ins because we authenticated them.

When we built our MySql we use with the setup in FreeRadius.

Has anyone else had this and how did you fix this to keep
everyone lower case.

Thanks
Bob Ross