[radius] Freeradius/MySql problem

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Sat Jul 2 20:23:25 CEST 2005

Yes, I found what you mention below in the radius.conf

I will look through the sql. file also.

I understand this. but if I force lower to RADIUS at kingmanaz.net
our upstream sees this as an authentication. If the user logs
in with radius at kingmanaz.net our upstream sees this also as an
authentication.

I get double billed.

If I put lower_user & lower_pass to no they still get authenticated.

I need to deny UPPER case.